Our Story

Humans have destroyed the environment and the ecosystem by polluting the earth beyond its limit, causing irreversible damage already. In the future, we will have difficulties even to breathe the air because of the contaminated air. Most parts of the earth will be unlivable because of land and water pollution.

We need to stop this now for a better future, we need to act now to save our future. Using renewable energy and driving electric cars will not be enough.

Anthropogenic waste is everywhere in the world. The recycling rate across the world on average is only 22 percent. If we can’t recycle the waste what we create then why we are using it to destroy our mother earth? We humans also part of an ecosystem , we are digging our own grave risking all other spices on earth by polluting earth beyond its limit. We, humans, are the only species with self-awareness, knowledge, wisdom on earth, but also the most stupid, arrogant and selfish species. Humans have become super intelligent among other spices, is it just to destroy ecosystem eventually to destroy everything on earth. We are too busy in earning money, neglecting balance of ecosystem on earth. Is it not our duty to save this world from where we have pushed it to destroying its ecosystem, knowingly or unknowingly? Why we can’t balance Planet Earth has lost more than half of its trees since humans first started cutting them down.

Deforestation, and especially the destruction of rainforests, is a major significant contributor to climate change.

In India, more than 60 million tonnes of waste is generated annually. More than 15,000 tonnes of plastic waste every day, out of which 6,000 tonnes remain in a litter. Only 75-80% of the waste generated in India is collected by municipal bodies. Out of collected waste, only around 30 percent is treated and the remaining 70 percent is disposed of at dump sites. We cannot be disposed most of our garbage at dump sites all the time. This way dump sites will be increased in size and numbers in future, the earth will be full of dump sites. The only solution is to recycle everything at the source. We must recycle up to 100 percent, to save our future and the ecosystem on earth.

Our mission is to save our earth, our future by saving ecosystem which is collapsing day by day by human activities. We will take all possible steps to save our ecosystem. Awareness of people, working together with all local and international organization, Govt and NGOs. We will take different initiatives, all kind of existing models and implement innovative ideas to succeed the main goal-saving our Eco-system.

Indian Donor's Can Use this Link to DonateClick Here
+